Sunday, March 29, 2009

Someday

Alli's performance yesterday was great. Woo Allison!

Also, I really have a crush on the guitar player from yesterday. I wish for someday to find someone who will want to pick up their guitar and never stop playing because of me. I want them to take me with them wherever they go.

Oy. I am so wishy-washy sometimes I just wish I could get out of my head and out of this alternate world full of gushing love and overly sentimental feelings. But then again it's my favorite thing to indulge in and plus there so much worse things to indulge in.

I can't believe there are only 2 weeks left of school this semester. It's going to be rough. But the thoughts of summer are what keep my going. I can't wait. The sun will come out and the grass will grow green and she'll come back and it will be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment