Friday, September 18, 2009

mas

Other things:

1) I love this new book that I've started reading called "Shantaram" which makes me want to go back to India so bad. I'm sort of considering maybe going and living there for a while after I graduate. Whenever I visit I always get a little bit sad that all my family knows each other so well and they don't really know me at all and I'll pretty much always be an outsider among them. That's why I have to work extra hard to make sure that I have a good connection with all these American babies because they know what it's like. I hope that one day maybe we can all get together and live in the same city and go visit India together as a family. That would be ideal.

2) I LoVe the fall. I am reminded of the dewey mornings in the Box with the piles of colorful leaves on the front lawn and the taste of applie and pumpkin pie, and sweat shirts and jeans and being cozy. I want this feeling to last.

3) I'm trying CL again. I crush way too hard and way too easily though and I think I need to simmer down a little before I actually try to do this. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment