Monday, January 2, 2012

2011: Up until the last weeks of this year, I could have easily said this was my most favorite. I am not so sure anymore.
-Maintain friendships/relationship:
       How this failed I don't even know. I hate being this out of control. Not even understanding. I hate this. I never want to be with anyone ever again. All people do is hurt you.

-Leave job when I know it's time and avoid making yourself miserable:
      Um, not sure how well I did with this because I was able to leave voluntarily and didn't have to force myself. I would like to think I would have done so otherwise, but who knows. All I can say is that I am so happy to not be in that shit hole performing the most pointless tasks of my life.

-Do everything there is to do in Boston before I leave:  
    That's a stretch. I found things I enjoyed and did them and was glad for that. Going back this most recent time though really made me realize that even though it can feel like you run out of things to do, there is always something more. I miss Boston. I miss the apartment and being able to walk to Johnie's or get on the T/bus and being in the vicinity of other people and living in a place that has things to offer. Do I dare say that Long Island has things to offer? That's a little much. I already want out.

-Travel and explore:      Alright.

-Road trip:
     No major road trip trips here and there. Portland, California, Arizona, France.

-Read hella books:
     Did not read hella books but I read some. This is definitely something to work on.

-Try harder and continue to make Mom understand:
     Still remains uncertain. After her response about the current situation, it was clear that she did not understand but I don't think that was due to my own shortcomings.

-Help make this world not such a shitty place:
     Who do I think I am, Mother Theresa? I don't have any solid examples I can give except living and being in my own world and trying not to add to the horribleness of this world.

-Be cool, go to school:
     Cool.

2012
-Find peace in being single.
-Find how to make LI living better.
-Make cooler friends. Maintain solid friendships.
-Find motivation so I can figure out what I want in my life. I have no idea anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment