Sunday, July 12, 2009

I missed 711!

I never think to use this thing anymore. I internalize a lot of what I usually write down these days. Or maybe actually I'm just saying them out loud all the time to my new, wonderful roommates who I have declared as my "love doctors" that I don't need to write anything down anymore. Having them two is a real pain in the ass. (paha jk lindz). It's actually so good to have them there and so relieving to get rid of a certain someone that I knew I would not be happy living with. They are really good with washing dishes, throwing away dead mice (!), entertaining me while I lay on my fat ass in bed, and making me the happiest in the world. They're gone for tonight and I already miss them. I need someone to look out the window with.

Everything else I guess is okay. Summer is slowly emerging which is so nice to be able to load up on the vitamin D. And I guess I've had some semi-major life deviations- I just have to come up with what else I want to do with my life than what I had orginally planned. But I'm okay with that- it's almost kind of nice to have the opportunity to think about what else I can apply myself to. I'd ideally like to start up my clinic in Lesotho and just recruit all my friends to work together, but that kind of seems like it might be acoupla decades down the line...

I still hate some people and still love others. Lauren left too and that's super sad. I hope she likes her new life though and I just have to be happy that I'll have another place to visit and get the hell out of Boston. (Although I'm getting really good at the boston accent these days, see).

I didn't go out and celebrate the holiday today, but that's okay. I'm not sure those things are really worth it. If you offered me a Richie's slushi though, I might change my mind.

Finally, note to self: craigslist is only good for free things and/or stuff no one wants. Meeting people is not included in this category. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment