Friday, April 17, 2009

Heavy Boots

I have a pit in my stomach the size of a basketball. And I am looking to rebound so hard right now. Where oh where can I find my subject of manipulation? I know how terrible that sounds. I'm not really looking to do that to anyone. That's extremely rude and not to mention self depricating. But just someone to get my mind off of this fucking bullshit. I know it's not the only solution, but why does it feel like it's at least a good one??

In other news, I really like the Doppler Effect. I was watching the trains go by last night, wanting to take away the silence that filled the apartment. And I like how it's something you can except when you hear its sound off in the distance. Coming closer and closer. And how it stops for you to jump on the journey, and heads off and takes you, even if it's only for a couple of seconds till you can no longer hear it anymore. And you're back in silence again until the next thing that comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment