Sunday, May 31, 2009

Miles

Why? Oh why oh why oh why why why? Why must people take something that isn't theirs? What gives them that right? 

Lauren says all my bad luck is taken along with my bike. I don't know if I actually believe that, but it's a comforting thought. She's religious, if you couldn't tell. 

This is my second bike that got taken too. Granted the first one wasn't my fault, but wtf? It makes me feel like I don't appreciate these things. But I do. I so do. Everyday I am so happy that I can bike wherever  I want to without worrying about the hassle of the T or being late by walking. And I am even luckier that I can afford a new one. But it's like I don't even want it anymore. It'll just get stolen again. 

Whatever. I need to stop whining since it's just a material thing and I know so many people can't even afford one in the first place and have bigger problems to worry about. It's just hard when I'm trying to be a good person and this happens. I hope whoever this person is gets theirs someday. 

I wish I could bury him, but this will have to do:

Ode to Miles
Miles. 
Racing down the street in style. 
Bringing me smiles. 
As you take me where I need to be. 
No one will love you more than me.

I'll miss you buddy boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment