Monday, May 4, 2009

Things

Things I hate: 
- the person playing flute somewhere in this building that's leaking to the outside air and making me want to close my windows but the breeze is too nice to give up. Seriously though, who plays flute anymore? 

-the angry taxi cab men outside- why are they always yelling at each other? I like that they are all friends though and it's prob nice to be able to speak together in their language so far away from home

-all this never ending studying; but I know it'll pay off, it's just hard to get through all this material that they expect you have committed to your memory

Things I like:
-my guitar teacher and when he goes off and just plays for like 5 min without even realizing it but he's too in the groove for me to stop him. I wish we could hang out as buds. 

-making plans for the future

-people who actually like their job and provide so sweet customer service like the friendly guy in Johnie's and the hot girl in the  liquor store :) 

-ffffound and all the cute little sayings and fun pics to click on

Things I need:
-fruit

-a bangin body- I'm starting to go to the gym but I hate it in there and the people that go. I just like to find the machines way off in the corner where no one goes. 

-sex 

Things I wish for:
-for people to stop talking about the swine flu 

-get super awesome at guitar and attract people with my skills

-world peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment